Visitors

My Thursdate


Assalamualaikum. Yeah, finally after missing the every year of The Big Bad Wolf book sale event that held at The Mines, today I got in! I wanted to have a cookbook collection, so this BBW is the only best way for me to get the crazy discount cookbooks since it is so expensive at most bookstore. The worst part is finding a book in not-so-healthy condition where suddenly the migraine came once I entered the hall. I don't know why it happened so drastically but maybe cause I drink a couple sip of old town white COFFEE at lunch and getting worse by the light and the books everywhere in that wide hall. It looks stringy. Haha, funny is how struggle I am to find at least two cookery books while caressing my head with the feeling to give up or not. The best part is having a bonding time with the girls and we get a chance to ride a ferry for free~